Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Dragon Claims Donald Trump is a Zombie



While taking out the trash last night, I saw a magical dragon sitting next to my fence.
 ME: “Hello Dragon, what’s up?” I spake thusly.
DRAGON: “You’re all going to die. You know that, right?” He responeth.
I rolled my eyes.
ME: “What is it this time?” I sighed loudly.
DRAGON: “This Donald Trump guy is going to eat your brains from breakfast!”
ME: “Oh you would say that, wouldn’t you?!” I sneered.
DRAGON: “Don’t you get it?! He’s a zombie in disguise! If you record his bizarre speaking intonation and play it backwards all you hear is ‘BRAINS! I WANT YOUR BRAINS!’ and if you notice, he has to wear a toupee because all the hair on his head has rotted away… just like a zombie!”
ME: “Look Dragon, it’s no secret that you are in the pocket of Big Pharma and you just want to spread slanderous lies about Mr. Trump just because he believes in Universal Health Care and free prescription drugs for all!”
The dragon hissed in frustration and flew away. I think we know who won that debate: AMERICA.

No comments:

Post a Comment