Monday, November 2, 2015

Buck Stone = World's Best Poet. Deal with it.

Buck Stone The Poet:

I'm a poetic guy by nature. When people read my shit, they say:

"Dammit! He's a far superior writer and much deeper thinker than I am! I should have never doubted him. I will now proceed to commit suicide. Let the world know that Buck Stone is the greatest writer ever to have lived."

My response is: "I told ya so!"

If you don't believe it, take a gander at some of my perfect high school poetry. At an early age everybody knew I was destined for greatness:

The Winds - By Buck Stone



The thistles whistle in the wind blown tundra 
of the pubic hair of the queen. 
Is she a villain or is she a saint? 
We shall never know.
Or shall we?

I wrote that back in 1915. You know what I named the Queen? Hillary Clinton. For all of you that don't think I have foresight... I have one word for you: Checkmate.


Here's another doozy for you:

Ordering a Taco - By Buck Stone
 
Are their lines – nay tubes growing from the sides of my nose?
The train spurs onward towards a destiny of failed hope, of resigned defeat. 
"Become the hero!" they say. 
"I refuse to follow any predestined path"
I shout as I am shuttled down the railways of fate.
"Giveth me the goddamn guacamole and be done with it!"

Step aside Billy Shakespeare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment