Thursday, October 22, 2015

Eat the rich, they are delicious!



I have a modest proposal to find a life without pains and nightmares!

So I invaded Wall Street with a pitch fork and my double barrel shotgun!

What a lovely delight it tis to dine upon the flesh of Billionaires! 

Their rib cages smoked in a creamy BBQ sauce and their brains friend into wonton! 

Their liver mashed into pate, their bones ground and rolled into a tortilla!

Best of all are the pizza pies, topped with ears, noses and the leader of North Korea!

Come my friends, join me one and all! Join me at my new Pizzeria,

We’ll eat the rich until they are nothing more than our explosive diarrhea!

When the rich are gone, the street will echo with joy and children’s laughter,

No more famine, no more war, the world will live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment