Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Lab Creates Mini Brains for delicious Sushi



Renowned world scientist Buck Stone has successfully created mini human brains in a laboratory setting.

“At first my goal was to create a race of tiny blue humans that would live among us. I would be their king and they would be my sex slaves.” remarked the infinitely handsome Mr. Stone.

“But then I realized that they would eventually just turn into a bunch of blue gold diggers, dragging my ass down for the next 18 years. So I had to figure out a new use for them…” Mr. Stone eloquently stated, as if he were an intergalactic sex symbol.

As Mr. Stone puzzled to find a new use for the mini brains, it ultimately dawned on him. Why not turn them into “that delicious trash food we pass off as healthy.”

You can now find these human mini brains at your local sushi shop. Keep in mind that there are obviously side effects to consuming this highly toxic unnatural dish. But the bitter aftertaste and the aroma of sea lion dung make it well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment